What is Dubai City Pass? A service of Turbopass. It is a service that sells tickets for several exciting tourist destinations and the main thing is – Dubai is also in their offer.
Tickets are available for 1 day, 2 days, 3 days and 7 days. And prices? Whoever visits Dubai will understand that this is a good thing, at a price of 1-2 attractions you have a week ticket including a desert trip with food involved, a trip to Abu Dhabi, entrance to Burj Khalifa and a lot of museums and it includes even “Hop on hop off buses”.
The 7-day ticket costs 169,90 € for adults and 99 € for children under 12 years. Fewer days cost a little less, of course. But I recommend buying a ticket for at least 3 days, it contains much more than the shorter ones.
Order Dubai City Pass
At www.turbopass.com select Dubai from the menu, then select the number of people and click “Book now”. You have to fill in the date from when your ticket will be valid and the date you will go to Burj Khalifa (you can’t just go to Burj Khalifa, you need to book it in advance).
You have a choice of bank transfer (expensive if the payment is going to a different country), credit card and PayPal. I like to use PayPal for these payments. You can get an account there for free and send their money from Czech bank or even use online transfer, which takes only a few seconds and you are ready to pay.
When will I get the ticket?
On E-mail shortly after ordering.
And now, what’s on the offer – I’ll mention what is included in the 3 and 7 days ticket:
• Burj Khalifa – the world’s tallest building – a fast preferential entrance
• Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour – A bus going around Dubai. There is a possibility to always jump off the bus, go through some place and go on. The bus stops at the main attractions.
• Desert Safari Dubai – a trip to the desert with a program. Including drive and eating in the desert.
- Dhow Cruise Dubai
- Shuttle Transfer Dubai to Abu Dhabi
- Boat Trip Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Boat Tours
- Ethiad Towers Observation Deck
- Dubai Desert Tour
- Dubai by Night City Tour
- Lost Chambers Aquarium (Atlantis, The Palm) – interesting aquariums at palm island in hotel Atlantis
- Ambassador Lagoon Aquarium (Atlantis, The Palm)
- Marina & Lagoon Boat Cruise
- Bus Tour: Palm Island Drive
- Guided Tour: Al Fahidi Historical District
- Flamingo Lagoon Discovery
- Bus Tour: Sharjah Half Day Tour
- Heritage Village Walking Tour
- Arabian Treasures Walking Tour
- Downtown Discovery Walk
- Meydan Racecourse Journey
- Dubai Museum
- Heritage House Museum
- Al Maktoum House
- Municipality Museum
- Al Ahmadiya School Museum
- Traditional Architecture Museum
- Museum of Poet Al-Oqaili
- Horse Museum
- Camel Museum
- Coin Museum
Do you want something even cheaper?
There are other variants, such as www.citycarddubai.com – $ 49- $ 69. If you are not about museums all that much, it may be an interesting alternative for you.Saving money:
The price for the ticket would be paid only for Burj Khalifa and the trip to the desert – And even if you had cheap tickets, trip to Abu Dhabi would probably not fit in the “ticket price” (together with the two previously mentioned). So, in my opinion, it is a very good offer. You don’t definitely have to use all of the entrances and possibilities. Just choose a few attractions and excursions and enjoy it fully. If only one-half of the options were used, we are already talking of saving thousands of your national currency.
The main thing you save is your time. Consider the amount you pay for accommodation, the trip, etc. If you would divide the price for transportation and accommodation on every minute you spend in Dubai, it is quite expensive to spend 20 minutes in a queue for a ticket for some attraction, as well as spending hours booking tickets.