On Jebel Jais mountain there is the longest and fastest rope sliding track in the world. It is 2.8 km long and once riding it you will reach a speed of 150 km / h.
Mount Jebel Jais is located in the Ras al Khaimah emirate. It is the largest mountain in the Emirates (1930 meters). At toroverdeuae.com, you can book a ride for 325 AED.
When you arrive at Jebel Jais you can buy a souvenir and refresh for a bit before the jump. However, there is something you should keep in mind.
Allowed weight on the largest zipline (rope sliding):
- minimum 45 kg weight
- maximum 130 kg weight
- minimum 122 centimetres
– the largest zipline in the world (certified by the Guinness Book of Records)
– the altitude is 1680 meters
– reachable speed is 150 km/h.
– the tour (tour, preparation, ride) normally takes about 1 hour
– you will get all the necessary things
– free parking